Monday, May 23, 2005

New Photos

I just got done adding new photos to My Photo Album. There are new photos in every album.

I added Sexy Jesse's link too.

Well I had my math final today. Boy did I do bad to. Fortunately even as bad as I did everyone else did worse, which means, CURVE! Yes! Hopefully anyways.

I bought Dan and I's Seinfeld tickets today, we are on the floor so it should be an awesome show.

So I don't really want either of those manager positions anymore, I just want to relax until I get out of school and then get my real full time job.

Dan and Alex leave for Amsterdam today. Have fun fella's! Come back in one piece. We'll miss ya.

I beat Zelda: Wind Waker finally yesterday. It had a cool story line but I wasn't to impressed with the game in an overall aspect.

Okay I'm hungry now so talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home