Friday, May 13, 2005

Quick Update

I have a few minutes so I'll give you the lowdown on what has been up lately. As you may have heard we are no longer going to RAW due to a seating mislead. That's okay though, that's forty bucks I just saved. Speaking of money, all my friends who are a quarter ahead of me in school are all landing 30 to 40g jobs. Now, I'm more excited then ever to graduate and get an awesome job! I still don't know what is going on at my job at No Frills. I have the opportunity to either move up as the Customer Service Manager or the Asst. Office Manager and of course they haven't really told me a thing on whether or not I am going to get either position. That's No Frills for you though.

Amanda bought me a Venus Fly Trap and today it caught an ant but only half way. So his head is sticking out of the trap. It's quite funny looking. As far as the Flying Ant situation goes, my mom and I took out the mattress that they seemed to be attracted to. We'll see if that helps.

See you, Space Cowboys or Cowgirls. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home