Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sneak One In

I'm at school right now, but it seems that I am the only one here as of yet. This includes even the teacher. So I thought I would try to update real quick seeing how this is the only time I have had in forever.

I did indeed get a Leopard Gecko. It is a Tangerine HiYellow one. Her name is Zelda. She is unfortunately still scared of people so when you walk up to the cage she hides but I'm sure that will change eventually.

Went to the Villisca house this last weekend. It was a blast! I have about 30 minutes of video footage. Crap the teacher is here. I have to go. Hopefully I'll have another update soon!

Okay I'm back, it's been about an hour and I have all my homework done, so I'll try to finish here.

As I was saying about the Villisca trip. It was a great time, and even though I didn't personally see anything I would definitely go back again sometime.

I finally got my window fixed on my car. It cost a ridiculous $513 dollars! If you didn't know my drivers side window was inoperative. Well it cost $250 for a new motor and $100 for a new switch and the rest was labor.

Damn well I got more homework now, so this is probably it for the updates today.

See You In Space Cowboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home