Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The After Seinfeld Special


Aren't these the coolest sheep ever! Just wanted to share them with you. If you couldn't tell this is what I have for my desktop. They are hilarious, especially the white ones eyebrows.

Well that was another great episode of Seinfeld. That show never gets old. I think that the fourth season comes out this May, I could be wrong though. I do know that Appleseed comes out May 10th which rocks. Such a good Anime movie.

Speaking of Anime's Amanda and I finished the movie Akira today. I had already seen this movie but she hadn't. I did understand it a lot more this time around for sure and I like it a lot more now too. The first time I watched it, it was a little confusing plus I was tired, so that didn't help.

Next weekend Amanda, Rob, Dan, Lydia and I are going to be heading up to the Villisca House, that should be really cool. I have been wanting to go there since our first try, that failed due to the mother fucking deer. Damn you Bambi! (Shakes fist at air.)

June 18th through the 24th I am going to be going to Florida with Amanda for her graduation gift! It's going to be a blast we're going to like 5 different amusement parks and all I have to pay for is food basically. This summer is going to rock!

That's about it, I'm going to add two more videos for you. The first one is of these kids trying to get his car out of the snow and it doesn't turn out to well for him. I love this clip. The other one is of, well just go look at it. It's entertaining.

Fact For YOU: They used to use a certain flower pedal in Amsterdam for their currency. I wonder if that was easy to counterfeit. Hmmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home