Friday, April 01, 2005

Everything Is A Okay!

So Dan made it with his life out of the Dentist office. Glad to hear it, hope you heal up quickly Dan. Last nights party was great man, they always are though.

Rob, I would just like to thank you for being such a great friend. I love you to man. I wouldn't change a damn thing about you. You have always impressed me with your creativity. I only wish that I could come up with some the of the graphical images you pull out of your mind.

Mike your hilarious man. Keep up the good work. Loved the T-shirt saying you did. LMAO!

I got to go to work here soon. Man that sucks.

So there is a Toga Kegger tonight at my friends, unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to having both school and work tomorrow. Oh well, maybe I'll just stop by and say hi.

The Zoo was awesome a few days ago. It's always a riot when The Fantastic Four get together(Rob, Lydia, Amanda and I). The armadillo was the highlight for sure. He was walking backwards like a bumper car goes backwards. It was fanfuckingtastic.

Okay not much to say today. Jesse it was great to see you man, your going to have to come by more often.

See you, Space Cowboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home