Thursday, March 17, 2005

St Patty's Day

Howdy everyone! How is everyone today? I'm doing very well. Sorry its been a few days since my last update. I'm back in school and work now so my life has a lot more of those tedious time consuming restraints. Such is life though.

Not to much has been happening for me. I'm going to be going to a career fair next Tuesday at ITT to see if I can find a job in my field to get in to. If that fails there is another Job Fair on April 5th which I think I will attend that one though is at the Qwest Center.

Mudvayne is going to be coming here for a concert May 15th so I will definitely be attending that. Also their new CD is out April 12th so look out for that one.

I have to go to court next Wednesday because of the whole mailbox incident back at Da Houze. If you don't know about this story yet and wish to hear about it, you can just give me a ring.

Let's see tonight I'm thinking Amanda and I will be venturing to our friends Katie and Mark's Apartment for the holiday fiesta.

I added a new side bar section it's called Cool DL's which if you can't crack what DL stands for then you don't deserve to use them. Anyways there is only a few of them there right now but I will add more later. Firefox is an awesome web browser if you are sick of Microsoft or if your sick of tons of spyware through Explorer. It has a lot less problems with spyware and viruses since most hackers use Explorer since it is more well known. The other DL is QuickTime Alternative which is really nice to use so you don't have to DL the actual QuickTime player. I also added a new entertain link which is an awesome anime movie. The English version is not yet released. But I have the subtitle version if you would like to see it. Talk to me about setting up a way to get it to you, if you are interested in seeing it.

I think that about wraps it up here though. Talk to you all later!

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger iNSOMNiA said...

Wow that is original, someone used Ben's name to write a comment. Who could be that intelligent to think up such a scheme.

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasnt who you ass wads think it was.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home