Tuesday, March 08, 2005

One Winged Angel


One Winged Angel
Originally uploaded by insomniajwf.
I just thought this was a really cool picture. So I put it up. No significance behind it.

Time is coming nearer to having my teeth pulled, only 2 more days.

So I have decided to start to read the Left Behind series again. I don't know why I quit the first time but I hope to actually get through them this time.

Paper Mario is cool, a lot of reading involved in it, it seems though. It makes me tired for some reason, but I still like it.

As far as today goes all I did was work all day, and then went and play Keno with Michael, Jeremy and their girlfriends. Didn't win shit tonight. I did have like 6 glasses of coffee though. It seems to have no affect on me at all though. Caffeine and crap like never seems to have an affect on me.

Well I added another cool video, I saw this one a long time ago but I just think it is really neat. It's a Honda ad that took them like 600 tries to pull off. You can get to the video either by the side bar or click here.

Ta Ta for now.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, that commercial is amazing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home