Thursday, March 10, 2005

Done and Done


teeth
Originally uploaded by insomniajwf.
Well I got it over and done with finally. My wisdom teeth are now officially gone. I got to say it wasn't that bad at all. I'm glad I just went with the Laughing Gas and the novocaine. My dentist is hilarious, maybe it's just because I was all fucked up but while he was pulling my teeth an ambulance went by and he was like "I didn't call them, I swear, not yet at least" Yeah it was probably just because I was so gassed up that I thought that was funny but hey you wish your dentist was that cool. The surgery went pretty smoothly I guess. He had to cut both my bottom ones in half to get them out but the tops ones just popped right out.

Right now I'm pretty high on the pain medication they gave me, so if I am like all over the place or not making any sense I'm sorry.

In other news its nice to see that Ben's got a site going, it gives me something else to read. I shall ad his link on here asap.

Okay well I'm going to go for now. Hopefully I will heal up pretty quickly.

P.S. Rob I like your new Main Picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home