Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Jewel of Four Souls


inuyasha01
Originally uploaded by insomniajwf.

So if you haven't heard yet I recently discovered the awesome world of amazon.com and I am in love with it! I bought some DVD's off there for dirt cheap. My most prized one is the Inuyasha seasons one and two. I got that bad boy for $50 dollars. Where as if I had gone to Best Buy to buy it season one alone would have cost me $125 dollars. Thank you amazon! I also purchased the last two Cowboy Bebop DVD's I needed.

I ended up not have to go to court today. Yes! The plaintiff ended up changing his verdict to guilty. Which was a smart move because he had no chance in hell.

I went to the career Fair yesterday at ITT. It was pretty much a bust not to many employers there looking for something in my occupation. A lot of bullshit employers we're there like Lowe's. Yes that's right go to ITT apparently become a gardener. I did give a resume to OPS (Omaha Public Schools) because they are looking for an Asst. Networker. I thought it would be cool to work for the school.

I have been working a awful lot lately which is good but also exhausting. I only have one day off this week. I haven't seen Amanda since Saturday. Boy do I miss her! The good news is tomorrow is finally my day off! So tomorrow I get to see my lovely girl!

Today I added some links. Under Friends Links we now have Mr. Vogel upping the anti on this shit. Under Entertain Links I added deviantART, it's a really cool website if your looking for some cool crazy pictures. I added two, that's right two Funny/Cool Clips, one is of an awesome Rocky Spoof and the other is just of some kids skating here in LaVista. That's basically the only reason I added that one was because it was here in LaVista.

Okay well I think that is about it. See you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home