Thursday, March 24, 2005

So Close, Yet So Far...

Going to school has already payed off and then again at the same time it screwed me. How you question, well let me tell you how. Today I received a phone call from PlaNET informing me that they would like to offer me a job as a 1st level Active Directory Administrator which in a nut shell means that I would be adding all the new users to the network, setting up their passwords, and setting up their permissions to files and folders. This would have been a full time job from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. I would have been starting off at $11.75 an hour. This would have been perfect, exactly what I'm looking for with just starting off in my career. Unfortunately, since I'm am still going to school, it was not going to work out for them. Hopefully though when I graduate they will still have some sort of openings there. They have my resume. I have their info, so you know I will be giving them a call when I graduate.

I finally got to see Amanda today! It was awesome, we are so close to finishing up Cowboy Bebob. Two episodes left, that's it. We're going to see each other tomorrow before I go to work so we will finishing them up then.

It's really to bad I couldn't take that job. I would have been able to accomplish my goal of having a full time job and be living on my own. In my OWN place. Damn. Oh well there is always the future.

See you, Space Cowboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home