Monday, April 11, 2005

She's On Fire...


This Saturday night was definitely one of the best party nights I have had in a long time! So much stuff happened. It was hilarious! Here I will give you the rundown of some of the funny shit that happened, that I can remember. First off, Dan had some Chili Beers which if you have ever tried makes you wonder who the hell can actually drink these things! They are in no way beer tasting, it taste like you put a billion fire sauce packets in your mouth all at once! That's only with one sip mind you. So, Dan decided he would pay anyone $10 dollars if they would chug this "beer". No one would do it. Until one young lady stood up(Sam) and was like "Damn $10 bucks, hell yeah I'll do it!" Boy did she ever to. I could not believe it. And if you can't either I have it on tape. Okay, other highlights we're Amanda and Katie sexy dancing for us, for a bit. Dan threw off his cup and chair off his balcony, man I couldn't stop laughing after that! I pissed off Justin(so he left, so he wouldn't "throw me off the deck"), dude I was just messin' with ya, take off the skirt and throw some shots back at me. Don't just take the abuse man. It's all part of the game. Hmmmm, So many people we're there, even Harold and Kumar! LOL, that was good shit. One last thing that I thought was funny was that Dan passed out on the Foos Ball table! I have a picture of that too! That was a lot of went down, there's a lot more stuff too but I don't want to write a novel. Okay I'm out.

"My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck."

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apparently left that party a tad bit early...how did you piss off Justin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home