Sunday, May 15, 2005

Mudvayne Concert


The concert last night was phenomenal! Ten times better then the first time I saw them in concert! I can't get enough of how musically talented these guys are. Ryan has definitely lost some weight. Chad did an awesome job of singing. You would have thought he was playing for a crowd of 10,000 not a mere 1,000.

As you can see I changed up the template to the old site here. Thought it was time for something new. You get a little bored of looking at the same thing everyday at some point. Let me know what you think of the new look.

Raw is back on. Everyone wants to go again so that's exactly what we are going to do. Even though the seats aren't as good as we had first thought it shall still be fun with the gang we have together. VIP parking Biatch!

I have got Zelda(gecko) pretty use to me know. She won't run or anything when I stick my hand in the cage, today she even licked my hand. It's cool to see how they transform.

Hey Napoleon, give me some of your tots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home