Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Farewell My Friend


Rob has announced his retirement today from the Internet world. I for one am extremely saddened by this. His site has brought me joy and laughter over the last few years. I will miss it greatly. And so I shed a tear for the Glitch but know that the site was deeply loved.

In other news I had been working on getting music videos on my site today for a bit and it would seem I have finally accomplished it. I hope you enjoy. Oh, and don't worry I'll switch them up so you don't hear the same song over and over and over and over and over.... Whoops sorry not sure how I got on a repetition there.

Amanda and I went and saw Unleashed this weekend and boy does that movie kick ass. There was a way more in depth story line to it then I thought there would be. I give it a 8.5 out of 10. I want to see the new Star Wars but I have to wait. I will see it eventually though. The new Willy Wonka that's coming out looks like it's going to be a huge disappointment from what I first thought it would be but I could always be wrong. Lets hope so.

Are you happy?

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rappers have been putting "hot" chicks in their videos for years...and then A Perfect Circle comes in and gets it right on their first try...that's the first music video I've ever watched where ALL of the chicks were hot. What album is that song from?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger iNSOMNiA said...

It's from their Thirteenth Step album.

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, have you seen Episode III yet?

I've seen it twice now...

Buy...(er *cough* download) the soundtrack...It's up there with the Lord of The Rings soundtracks

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger iNSOMNiA said...

No, unfortunatly I have yet to see it. Amanda and I are to go see it with her father. So I'm just waiting for that to happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home