Friday, June 10, 2005

Wake And Bake ...Wait... Update No Bake

I don't know why but man was I tired last night. I got home around 1 a.m. got ready for bed and then came downstairs planning to play a little FF9 and BAM I was out by a quarter to 2 a.m. Then on top of that I just woke up about 10 minutes ago. That's like 10 hours of sleep. There is no need for that. I just couldn't bring myself to get up earlier though.

I saw Team America for the first time last night Dan, Stew, Amanda and I watched it over at "The Dan's" place. That was pretty damn funny not as good as everyone had hyped it up to be but still pretty damn funny.

Florida is getting close. The ants in my pants are freaking out because they want to go so bad. No work for like a week! It's going to be awesome!

I finally burned the new System Of A Down CD last night. It really good. A little short for my taste but still good. They've never really had long CD's anyways.

Well I'm running out of things to talk about on here, so until next time friends. Drive safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home